Sunday, December 13, 2009

Narciss

By Pauline Saade
I am beauty a beauty so great men have written stories about greater then Helen of Troy
I've walked history I've met the gods of Athens and fought many battles side by side with Alexander the Great
I am beauty a beauty so profound it left its marks in Italy upon the canvases of Michael Angelo and Leonardo Devinci
Yes I fought my lovers and battled the scum's of the deepest earth reminiscent of Dante's inferno's imagery
My beauty is piercing yet fragile it holds my heart a red petal gushed with Adonis' sacrifices
My aromas are jasmine and gardenias reminiscent of Queens of Egypt's Nefertiti and Cleopatra
My soul is lathered with fragrant oils infused with exotic botanical incense, yet pure like goat's milk
I am a goddess; a goddess of love, beauty and forgiveness, Aphrodite was once my name
I've walked the earth long ago and reshaped myself as Myriads stealing soldier's hearts taking them for a moment into a journey of passion
I am everything beautiful ever created, within me infinite treasures laid undiscovered
I am the most precious stone radiating colors of amber, violet, green and lilac
I am love so pure Khalil Gibran wrote and reshaped me in his poems
I am Dionysus god of wine, I am the feeling of intoxication, I am the rush that splashes upon the pigments of your skin
I am Odalisque a Turkish beauty powdered and perfumed yet naked gazing awaiting
I am a touch of soft silk upon your skin and the taste of honey glistening with sweetness upon your lips
I am the stone of hope blue hidden beneath the depth of the ocean
I am Zeus my own creation my own destiny
I am the beauty of queens and the strengths of warriors
I am your secret fantasy born from history and living in the present, music is my heart beats and grand arts are my words
My soul is love a metamorphosis of undeniable unbreakable courage ever so green standing stronger then the Cedars of Lebanon
I am your words, I am the infinite universe, I am utopia, I am undiscovered life, I am everything beautiful you've ever laid eyes upon
I am everything original, i am a Phoenix reborn from ashes because my souls is indestructible, pain and hardship can only make me stronger
I am the light of heaven radiating and giving birth of hopes, dreams and courage greater then Hercules ever possessed.

copyright: P. Saade All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment