Monday, December 14, 2009

Follow my bliss

By Pauline Saade

Sparkling within the distance a glimmer of hope dressed with liquefied droplets of gold
Soft palette of pastel colors fall upon the canvas of her reflection
She is calling me..whispering my name to follow her
Around me darkness, fear fills up, I cry out to her...
the tunnel of pitch black pigments unravel my way
I seek and I keep my focus on the distance
I could feel it.. the safety of the unknown
I could see its glimmering light..
the distance is far yet close to my heart
I see her happiness, I hear her laughter, I smell the scent of her skin...
I could taste it the feeling of accomplishment and victory
I must keep a sense of persistence
I push away the weight of doubts that come my way
I must keep my inner strength and recall my purpose
Depression and low self esteem attempt to crush my spirit with a flow of negativity
I can't give-up I 'm close ... I'm near....
her name is hope.. her spirit is my passion...
she is my dream and bliss of life

copyright: P. Saade 2010/2011 All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. hi sweetie,it's so beautiful and poetic, love the words with colors, i could sing with it. love jade xoxo

    ReplyDelete