Saturday, December 26, 2009

Love me

By Pauline Saade

Love me for my inner depth of my soul not for my physical beauty

Love me for my strengths, achievements for my wounds and flaws not for replaceable materials or my perfections

Love me for my simplicity from moments to moments not for illusionary assumptions

Love me as I am a being seeking happiness, peace and nothing more

Love me not expecting anything and as you can love yourself

Love me for my scars and imperfections not as a trophy to waltz around with

Love me through hardship not only through prosperity

Love me as my tears run down my face not only when there’s laughter

Love me as a human not only as an object of your desires

Love me as a part of your own soul not as a separate branch

Love me while my heart beats near you and not in its absence

Love me purely, platonically and authentically not only because you need love but because you choose me.

copyright: P. Saade 2010/2011 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment